It’s been 3 months since our last Book Meet, and the beach beckons those of us who are have not flown off for Christmas or New Year’s holidays. Come join us!
Date: Sunday 20th December 2012
Time: 12 noon to 5 pm
Venue: Tungku Beach, specifically here
The event is open to everyone! Why not let us know if you’ll be coming? 😀
If you’ve never been to our Meets, you may read more about them here: Meet-Ups
- $4 for food. If you give us more, the extra will go to our B:READ fund. 🙂
(We take no profits! Money goes into our events and activities.)
- Your books, either because you’d rather read than socialise, or because you want to read out your favourite good/bad passages.
- Equipment that promote fun multi-player activity such as footballs, frisbees, card/board games that can withstand wind.
- Anti-sun gear such as sunglasses, sunblock, hats, umbrellas.
- Anti-rain gear such as waterproof backpacks, hats, umbrellas.
- Your own beach blankets and chairs.
Also, for those joining the (B)Read-A-Long in January for “The Hobbit”, there will be a pre-kickoff at this Meet. So, if you’re participating or thinking of participating, please do turn up with any questions you may have, and you can also talk about it with other participants.
See you there!